1. Black- Name a series that is tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. I read the first one and I thought it was okay, but it was really hard to get into at first. I'm still not sure if I will continue. This series definitely has some hardcore fans though!
2. Peppermint Mocha- Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or festive time of year.
I always see everyone reading the Harry Potter series during the winter time. Other than that I would have to say the His Dark Materials series. I haven't read that series before, but it seems to be very popular.
3. Hot Chocolate- What is you favorite children's book?
I have a lot of books from my childhood that I really love. There are so many that I credit my love of reading to. This is one that I think a lot of people have never heard of though. I love Time For Andrew!
4. Double Shot of Espresso- Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
I really enjoyed this one from the author of the "Hush, Hush" series. It's a bit different from that series, but it is a great YA thriller. Very intense!
5. Starbucks- Name a book you see everywhere.
Right now I keep seeing Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon everywhere. It's a fantastic book and I recommend it to everyone, but I'm tired of hearing about it now. :P
6. The Hipster Coffee Shop- Give a book by an indie author a shout out.
Well I don't know if I really read any indie authors. I don't really pay any attention to that. Is this by an indie author? Not sure.
7. Oops! I Accidentally Got Decaf- Name a book you were expecting more from.
The second and third in the Maze Runner series. I'm not saying that they were bad, I just expected a lot more after reading the first one. I think the series just went downhill. 5 stars for the first book, 4 stars for the second. and 3 stars for the third. It seems a lot of YA series go that way unfortunately.
8. The Perfect Blend- Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. The last book is the definition of bittersweet, but beautiful and the ending is perfect. That series still gives me a case of the feels.
Okay that's it for The Coffee Book Tag! If you love coffee, books, and tags then this tag is for you! Feel free to send me the link if you do the tag. I love to see everyone's answers. I think these tags are a great way to get to know other bloggers better. Thanks for reading. <3