1. Rocky Road- A series or author you have a complicated relationship with.
Dean Koontz. Some of his books are so great, and then some are complete flops. It's always hit or miss for me.
2. Laffy Taffy- A book that stuck in your mind long after reading it.
The Bell Jar. Whew! That is one that will definitely stick with you. Just be sure to avoid ovens for a while afterwards.
3. Mint Chocolate- A book everyone loved, but you didn't.
Oh I have a few of these lol. The Martian, I HATED it. Red Queen, meh. The Fifth Wave, no. Go Set a Watchman, no, just no.
4. Sugar Free Candy- A book that just didn't make any sense.
Paper Towns. I just really don't get the point of that book.
5. Sweethearts- A book that made you go Awwww....
Anything by Colleen Hoover. The romances always make me say Awwwww!!!
6. Kit Kat- A book that everyone needs to read.
I've said it before and I will again. Uprooted!!!!! Go read it if you haven't yet. It's so good and perfect for fans of any genre.
7. Snickers Brand Mixed Nuts Bar- An upcoming book that you are excited for.
Peace Talks (the next Dresden book) by Jim Butcher. Also, After the Woods by Kim Savage. Oh and maybe eventually we will get the next Game of Thrones book.
Okay, that's it! I hope you enjoyed the tag and I hope everyone gets some good Halloween candy later this month. I sure will be raiding my kids bags a little bit. ;)