Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted here at The Broke and the Bookish. The topic this week is Top Ten Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads.
I have to admit that when I was looking at Goodreads for books for this topic I was very surprised at what I found. There are so many good ones that have under 2,000 ratings on Goodreads. That makes me sad!! There are so many good books that need more ratings! I actually came up with my top thirteen books for this list so here they are!
**NOTE** I added the # of ratings the books have to the post. This is the # of ratings at the time I wrote the post, the #'s may have changed since then.
1. With Malice By: Eileen Cook
2. After the Woods By: Kim Savage
3. Underwater By: Marisa Reichardt
4. For the Record By: Charlotte Huang
5. The Suffering By: Rin Chupeco
6. The Manitou By: Graham Masterton
7. Plague Town By: Dana Fredsti
8. The Entity By: Frank De Felitta
9. The Prophecy of Shadows By: Michelle Madow
10. Auburn: Outcasts and Underdogs By: Valerie Thomas
11. S is for Stranger By: Louise Stone
12. We'll Never Be Apart By: Emiko Jean
13. Conjure Wife By: Fritz Leiber
That's it for this Top Ten Tuesday! I can't believe these books have less than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads, even though some of the books (like With Malice) just came out not long ago. I personally recommend all of these books if you haven't read them. I rated all of the books either four or five stars and you can click the pictures to go to the book on Goodreads. What books have you enjoyed with under 2,000 ratings on Goodreads?