I saw this tag over at Book Coma Blog and I just had to do it because it looked so fun! You guys know I can't resist a good tag now and then. This one was really fun to do and I tag anyone who wants to do it!
1.) Randomly chose three books. You can use the random option on your Goodreads shelf. I just used whatever books were the top three.
2.) For each group pick one to burn, rewrite, and reread.
3.) Repeat for three or five rounds.
The Wedding By: Nicholas Sparks
The One By: Kiera Cass
Iced By: Karen Marie Moning
- Iced. Definitely. I was not happy with that book or the turn this series took at all.
- The Wedding. I remember liking this one, but I don't remember it! I would like to just rewrite the whole book and decide what I want to happen after The Notebook.
- The One. I would love to reread that whole series again!
The Witching Hour By: Anne Rice
A Game of Thrones By: George R.R. Martin
The Maze Runner By: James Dashner
- The Maze Runner. Even though I liked it, the rest of the series went downhill. I wish I had never read this series because it held such promise and ended up a dud.
- The Witching Hour. I enjoyed this book... at first. I liked some of it, but it was one of those that I expected to be way better than it was. I would love to take what Anne did and just change it up some.
- A Game of Thrones. Well I will need to reread the whole series by the time the next book comes out. Since someone writes so slow...
The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath By: Sylvia Plath
The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1) By: Gena Showalter
Dragonfly in Amber By: Diana Gabaldon
- Dragonfly in Amber. I don't really want to burn this one, it was okay, but I had to pick one!
- The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath. I actually don't want to rewrite this one either. I had to pick one though. I will say I wish Plath had lived longer to continue with her writing. I do wish there was even more.
- The Darkest Night. I do need to reread this! I still haven't finished this series and I will probably have to reread all the ones I have before I do continue. I think I read some out of order the first time around and so I want to read it in order too!
So those are my picks to burn, rewrite, and reread. Do you agree with any of my choices? Strongly DISAGREE with some of my choices?
Thanks for reading and if you do the tag let me know so I can go check it out!