I was tagged by Carrie over at The Book Goddess. Thanks for the tag and I can't wait to do this one! I just love tags.
1. Totally Should've Gotten A Sequel
Everything, Everything. I want to know more about Olly. This book came out not long ago, so maybe there's hope?
2. Totally Should've Had A Spin-off Series
The Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series. I would love a spin-off series for this one. Not for any character specifically, but anything set in that world would be FANTASTIC.
3. An Author Who Totally Should Write More Books
Joe Hill. I hope he has a long career just like his daddy!
4. A Character Who Totally Should've Ended Up With Someone Else
Sookie Stackhouse. While I haven't read the last two books to find out myself, I was told that she didn't end up with who I wanted. Boooooo.
5. Totally Should've Ended Differently
Twilight Series, The Hunger Games, oh and The Divergent Series. I was not thrilled with how any of these ended. Although I have a different reason on the Divergent series than most people.
6. Totally Should've Had A Movie Franchise
The Infernal Devices Series! Gosh I would love to see these books as movies!!!
7. Totally Should've Had A TV Show
The Raven Cycle Series!! That would be a killer show.
8. Totally Should've Had Only One POV
Allegiant. I did not need Four's whiny ass POV. Why was he so whiny in the last book?? Ugh, that killed the character for me for sure.
9. Totally Should Have A Cover Change
A Torch Against the Night. Sorry, I don't like the cover. :x
10. Totally Should've Kept The Original Covers
Daughter of Deep Silence. The blue weird paperback edition is horrid.
11. Totally Should've Stopped At Book One
You and Me Before You. I have zero desire to read the sequels.
That's it for the Totally Should've Book Tag! As always I tag anyone that wants to do it. I have a hard time keeping up with who does tags and who doesn't. If you see this and want to do it then consider yourself tagged!! Feel free to drop me a link if you do it so I can check out your answers. :D