Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted here at The Broke and the Bookish. The topic for this week is Top Ten 2016 Releases So Far.
I like this topic a lot because I've read some pretty good 2016 releases so far this year. There are a lot of books that have come out already and are coming out that I'm dying to read. 2016 seems to be a pretty good year for books so far. Here are the ones that are my ten favorites so far!
1. The Fireman By: Joe Hill
2. The Star-Touched Queen By: Roshani Chokshi
3. The Raven King By: Maggie Stiefvater
4. When We Collided By: Emery Lord
5. We Are the Ants By: Shaun David Hutchinson
6. After the Woods By: Kim Savage
7. The Crown's Game By: Evelyn Skye
8. Auburn: Lost Causes and Bad Investments & Auburn: Midnight Suns and Farewell Lovers (Books 2 & 3 in the Auburn series) By: Valerie Thomas
9. All the Missing Girls By: Megan Miranda
10. S is for Stranger By: Louise Stone
That's it for my Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far! Have you read any of these? Did you like them? What are your favorite 2016 releases so far?