Now on to the tag. :)
1. Sally- A book with a character who loves someone so much and actually gets them in the end.
Cress + Thorne = Ship. I am so happy how this turned out.
2. Jack- A book with a character who longs for more.
Elias. He definitively fits the bill for this one.
3. Zero- A book with a loyal sidekick.
I have to agree with Carrie's pick on her list and go with Ron & Hermione. It doesn't get more loyal than those two.
4. Oogie Boogie- A book with one hell of a wicked villain.
Hannibal Lecter is one scary villain, for real. He's one of the best villain's ever created.
5. Halloween Town- A book that's creepy or has a scary theme.
Handling the Undead. It was almost as good as Let The Right One In. It had less action than I had expected, but it was a very unique zombie book and well worth the read!
6. Christmas Town- A book that left you feeling warm and fuzzy inside.
Every single Colleen Hoover book that I have read. Her books just give me the feels and always leave me with the warm fuzzies.
7. What's This?- A book that took you by surprise.
I seriously did not expect this book to be as good as it was. I was very happily surprised!